Monday, February 9, 2009

Ten Reasons Why I Love James:

In lieu of Valentine's Day coming up this Saturday, I decided to make a quick list of why I love James... there's definately much more to be said besides this, but I thought I'd just make a quick list...

1. He is the handsomest!

2. He loves to take care of me.

3. He is my silly/funny/crazy/goofy guy... sometimes I just have to shake my head at him...

4. He helps me be better when I'm struggling with things.

5. He helps clean, cook, etc... a lot of times without even being asked.

6. He is a hard worker.

7. The great example he is to both his siblings and my siblings.

8. He is interested in the things I do/want to do.

9. He always wants the best for me.

....................................................
................................................
...........................................

......................................
.................................

...........................
.......................
..................
..............
...........
........
......
...
..
..
.
.

10. He will be the BEST dad ever!!


Almost 14 weeks

Our baby is due on August 12th! :)

12 comments:

Kam Family said...

AHAAHHA!!! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you!
Much Love,
Karissa Landon Kam

Lindsay said...

Wow! Congrats! That is so exciting! :)

Kels said...

Way cute Crissa Rae!!

Blake and Katie Summers said...

Hooray!!!! Is this how you broke the news to everyone? Its so awesome!!! Congrats!!

Crissa Rae said...

Thanks! This is how I've broken the news to most people... I've kinda been sneaky about breaking it, because there aren't a TON of people that check my blog, I don't think, and I just put in the little box below my profile picture on facebook "Check out my blog!" and put the address for it. We are really excited, and will try to keep everyone updated on things! :)

Perry said...

OH CONGRATS!!!! I didn't even know! Boy or girl? Names?!!!!!

Cherika said...

I knew it!! I knew it!! WAHOO!! What took you so long? :) I'm SO excited for you!!! YAYAYAY!!! Congratulations!!!! You are going to be the besterestest Mom ever!!!

alisekelley said...

Hey congrats! That is so exciting! Goodluck with the pregnancy!

Tyra said...

Congratulations!
Well, to answer your questions:
I have always loved photography. Took some classes in High school (with film cameras back then ) Then my mom got a digital slr a few years back and it was pretty awesome, so I started playing around with it, got my own, taught myself everything, and people started asking me to take their pictures........it took off from there. I LOVE this hobby/profession and feel so blessed that the Lord has helped my business boom so quickly. SO thats my story, I don;t know if it is very helpful..... Let me know if you have any more questions btandfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats to you! Yeah Landon just turned 4. I'm doing well. I'm a pre-architecture major.

Lindsay said...

Hey! So I decided that you need to put some more pics of you and your cute baby bump! How are you these days?

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! Thanks for the sweet comment! You definitely need to put up a new picture so we can all see how beautiful you look!