Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our Beautiful Baby Girl!

Chronological Order...

James & I the Sunday before I was due. (Due Date: August 12th...)

The basinet ready for the baby when she comes...

We went in for a scheduled induction Tuesday, 18 August 2009-- James' parents' anniversary! :) However, she didn't make it that night, because we went in at 8:30pm.... got hooked up to machines, etc. and waited... and waited...
I'm pretty sure this one was after our long night... without much sleep... if I can even call what we did get sleep...

But it was SOOO worth it! :)

Our little angel!
Kiely Joy Butler-- 19 August 2009
7 lbs. 2 oz., 19.5 inches long

We love our little Kiely bug! She is a sweet, precious, beautiful little angel!

9 comments:

Lorry said...

hooray!!! It has been way too long since we have seen you two. . . now three! How fun!!! We will have to have you guys over for a rematch of Phase 10 and the boys can't cheat or sit next to each other:) Can't wait to see you!

Blake and Katie Summers said...

she looks like a little angel!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

Keeley said...

Congrats Crissa and James! Gosh Crissa - you didn't get very big at all!!! She is beautifl (I am guess it is pronounced "Kylee"?)

Jord and Jenn said...

Congrats Crissa!. She is a cutie. Enjoy her while she is small. It sure doesn't last long.

Lindsay said...

Crissa, she is beautiful! What a fun, new experience! You better keep posting lots of pics of that little cutie so we can all see! :)

Crissa Rae said...

Thanks everyone! She is lots of fun, and I'm just eating up her sweetness, especially right now while I'm not in school. Keeley-- Yes, It's pronounced "Kylee". You should see Lea Ann. She looks TINY. (She's due the end of October.) I felt very large by the end! You should see me now!... I'll post some little family photos soon so you can see! :)

Perry said...

she's beautiful! Congrats!

Danna said...

aww...she is so cute. good work crissa!

Shannon Christina Malan said...

Crissa I'm so excited for you guys! She is absolutely adorable, what an amazing gift straight from heaven! Love you tons!