These are some of my favorite photos I took for Blackfoot Jr. Miss. I felt like overall, it's been pretty successful. I've learned a lot, and look forward to learning more! :)






What do you think? Which one's your favorite?
**These images are for viewing only, please do not take for your own use for any reason unless you have gotten consent from me. Thank you.
P.S. Anyone have advice on how to upload images to the internet so that they look good without them being super huge? (Kelsie Christensen?...) Oh, and they do look better if you click on them...

4 comments:
Keezer! You did such a wonderful job! What kind of camera do you have?
Thanks, Stephunie HAHA! I had a lot of fun! There ended up being 18 girls, and it was a pretty cold day, but I got to hop in my car and warm up every so often, so that was good! I have a fairly basic camera right now-- Canon Rebel. I'd love a nicer one, but they're kind of pricey, and I have to save up for the things I want (right now I'm going for a lens & tripod... maybe a camera next?!) How are you and your family? What are you up to? Where are you living? For some reason, the other day I was thinking about that notebook we used to write notes & silly pictures to each other in. It made me laugh! :) We seriously need to get together sometime! I bet your little guy is getting so big, because I know Kiely is! You should post on your blog!!
Dear Crissa,
I do like these pictures, you did a great job. But we like to see pictures of Kiely even more! I really miss you guys living in Rexburg. Especially now that Kiely is older and is even more fun. Hopefully you guys come visit soon. :) We need to plan a time to go bowling!! That would be awesome.
Love ya!
Crissa!!!! They look awesome! Ok, to get the pictures bigger on the blog you have a couple different options. The best one I found is to do it straight in blogger. To do it though you need to update your blogger. To do this go to "SETTINGS" in your dashboard then find where it says "Global Settings" underneath there you need to select "Updated Editor (Recommended)". you will LOVE the update. it's awesome. the update will make it so after you upload the pictures to your blogger you can choose if you want them to be small, medium , large, or xlarge.
Post a Comment