Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I love conference!

I love it when conference time rolls around. When I can be rejuvenated and hear the words of our Prophet and Apostles as well as the other speakers. I think I was looking forward to this conference even more than I usually am looking forward to it. Maybe it's because we didn't have to teach the 8 year olds, or maybe it's just because I especially needed that extra boost. Either way, I thought it was fantastic. One of my favorite talks was the one given in the Sunday afternoon session by Elder Richard G. Scott. I love hearing about the love between a husband and wife. How precious they are to each other, the sweet things they do, kind words and acts of service, and how they learn and grow from each other. It's truly a beautiful thing. I find it even more precious to hear after they have grown old together, and the wisdom that comes with age and experience. I also loved his message of how we can treat each other as husband and wife, and realizing that important, eternal bond between us. I am grateful for my eternal marriage with James, and look forward to growing and learning with him.

I feel so refreshed. I have goals in mind on how I want to improve and do better in many areas, and am excited for them. We are truly blessed to have the knowledge that we have! Hope you all enjoyed conference, too! What were some of your favorite talks?

No comments: