Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Imaginary Friends

This post is mostly for my sake... memories of our little Bug... but I wanted to write it down while it's fresh in my memory (and even happening as we speak). Kiely has quite the imagination. She even has an imaginary friend already. The other day, she pulled out the hymn book (which is done often anyways) and was singing--with her friend. They were sitting on the couch and Kiely told her, "Wanna sing ith me? n-kay. Ready. Set. Go." And then would proceed to sing the hymns (in her own language, of course). Then she says, "scoo-over a li'l bit. Scoo-over a li'l bit. That's MY spot! That's MY spot!" She makes me laugh. haha. SOOO funny! (I tried to record it, but of course she quit doing it once I pulled the camera out...) Right now, she is sitting on the couch (apparently with her friend) writing. She said, "Don't bite me. Don't bite me." Then growled/grunted, clearly annoyed at the situation that was going on with her friend. (Apparently I need to be more aware of when I'm talking to myself... or grunting when I'm home alone with her... and don't tell me that you other stay-at-home moms don't do the same thing, too... After all, we can't tell our children don't really understand everything, so we have to vent to ourselves. :)) I love her little... or more like BIG imagination! Kiely is so much fun, and I can't wait to see what it's like when our next little girl is here! (And for when they can play together!!) Just over 5 weeks left till she's supposed to arrive! We'll see if she is stubborn like Kiely was (a week late) or if she decides to come closer to her due date. Either way, I'm going to soak up the time I have left with just Kiely... and work on a few projects, as well!!

No comments: