Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Caught You Doing Good!

This is very unlike me... to have 3 posts done in the same week! But, I wanted to write this down and share it before I forget about it! Yesterday I was in the bathroom doing my hair. Kiely was sitting on the floor looking at this little notebook planner thing she has that she likes to draw (or scribble) in. She was talking to herself as she was looking through the planner... after a minute, I looked down at her and saw that she was folding her arms, and had her head on her arms-- she was praying! :) I was so happy! I thought it was so cute, and also just thought about how important it is that we are good examples to our children. They truly are little mimickers! Kiely has been really good about when we say prayers lately, and will even "remind" me by folding her arms at lunch that we need to bless the food. She is great at folding her arms, and is learning to become more reverent. Oh how we love our little Bug!