Thursday, January 20, 2011

S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G!

James has recently started training for the Ragnar Relay that he will be participating in in June with a team of 11 other people (He got invited to participate by my sister, Jamie, who is also running). He started out running 1 mile and trying to get a good pace, but then learned that he needs to just run as long as he can, and try to run for 30 min. then go from there. Last night, he did it! :) When he got home, he was stretching, and Kiely likes to try to do the stretches with him. I thought it was so cute, and couldn't help taking a few quick shots of them. (I was making dinner at the time...) Here they are!

She wanted to sit on James' shoulders. Maybe to give him a little more work?!
I love this one. It takes her NO effort to reach her toes! :)

I think it's awesome that James is doing this! He has really enjoyed getting out there, and how great it feels when he's running!

5 comments:

DaNae Barnard said...

I also really like how they are wearing matching shirts! PRECIOUS!!

The Knapp Fam said...

This is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen Crissa! You are one lucky wifey and mommy! Oh and I read your comments the other day...thank you so much! It was like the warm fuzzies in high school. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy and seriously made my day! You're an amazing friend and I love you to death! Don't ever forget that okay? And yes, we really need to plan a day to come visit you three!

Crissa Rae said...

I didn't even notice they were wearing matching shirts... haha
Danyel- Thanks! and Yes. I need to get better at planning things. I don't know when, but definitely soon we'll have you!

Jamie and Michael said...

Go James! I love the gold shorts. He needs to wear those for the race. Don't you love those tiny stretching buddies?

Jamie and Michael said...

I don't know if that last bit made sense-- I mean Kiely as a tiny stretching buddy, not so much James. Sammy likes to stretch with me too.