Doing the laundry definitely isn't my favorite thing to do. However, once a week, it must be done. At least I had fun taking this and a few other photos while I was waiting for it to be done!
Oh my gosh Crissa, I remember those days and do not miss them. In fact, that is what forced Andrew and I to finnaly buy our first house (seeing all the inmates at the laundromat.)
I married my best friend, James Bryce Butler for time and all eternity on August 23, 2008 in the Idaho Falls Temple. Our story started "all about peaches"... It now is turning into the sweetest peaches 'n' cream, and gets better every day!
2 comments:
I really like this picture. It's so simple =] Great work.
Oh my gosh Crissa, I remember those days and do not miss them. In fact, that is what forced Andrew and I to finnaly buy our first house (seeing all the inmates at the laundromat.)
Post a Comment