I did the dishes today... Not much else exciting has happened so far. (Not to say that doing the dishes is exciting... this picture is sorta exciting, though...) I do get to watch Kung Fu Panda and have fun with James tonight, though, so I'm excited for that! :) We haven't been able to see each other a whole lot this week, because we've both been so busy...
Friday, November 21, 2008
Photo Journal- Day 11
I did the dishes today... Not much else exciting has happened so far. (Not to say that doing the dishes is exciting... this picture is sorta exciting, though...) I do get to watch Kung Fu Panda and have fun with James tonight, though, so I'm excited for that! :) We haven't been able to see each other a whole lot this week, because we've both been so busy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment