Today, I am grateful for the laundromat. I won't say that I really like it, but am grateful for it. We haven't gotten a washer and dryer yet, so I've been going there once a week for the past little while. I really actually HATE going there. It's kind of filthy and disgusting (they don't seem to vacuum often enough) and the people that go there AND work there, are sort of freaky sometimes. BUT I was thinking today, "I'm glad I don't have to wash all of our clothes by hand, or drive to my mom's or something to do my laundry every week." (Not that I don't like going to my mom's... it's just a pain to go and do laundry at someone else's house.) I am grateful for that weird-smelling, gross, full-of-strange-people place, that allows me to get my laundry done in a couple of hours! (When we do get a washer and dryer, I'm going to have to spread the laundry out through the week, so that it's not JUST laundry day when I do laundry, I think.) Saturday is the day, hopefully-- that we will come home with a set, and then I will be grateful for that! :)
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Laundromat
Today, I am grateful for the laundromat. I won't say that I really like it, but am grateful for it. We haven't gotten a washer and dryer yet, so I've been going there once a week for the past little while. I really actually HATE going there. It's kind of filthy and disgusting (they don't seem to vacuum often enough) and the people that go there AND work there, are sort of freaky sometimes. BUT I was thinking today, "I'm glad I don't have to wash all of our clothes by hand, or drive to my mom's or something to do my laundry every week." (Not that I don't like going to my mom's... it's just a pain to go and do laundry at someone else's house.) I am grateful for that weird-smelling, gross, full-of-strange-people place, that allows me to get my laundry done in a couple of hours! (When we do get a washer and dryer, I'm going to have to spread the laundry out through the week, so that it's not JUST laundry day when I do laundry, I think.) Saturday is the day, hopefully-- that we will come home with a set, and then I will be grateful for that! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment