Monday, November 15, 2010

Daddy's Shoes

Kiely LOVES shoes. She will get in our closet and try our shoes on, or just bring my shoes to me for me to put on. Usually she'll bring the red ones. :) A few weeks ago, I caught her walking (or trying to walk) around with James' slippers on. It was pretty cute. She had done this before with both mine and James' shoes, but I'd never gotten any pictures. This time, I did the best I could... some ended up pretty blurry, because this girl won't hold still for just about anything! But I thought she looked so cute wearing her daddy's shoes! :)

The best smile she'd give me.
If she can move in them, that's all that matters. Even if they are on backwards!
Now she's got it right! Ready....
Downhill skiing in dad's shoes!... Turning...
This is some serious stuff!
BREAK! Done.

Okay, so maybe she wasn't really thinking skiing, but that's what it looked like to me! I love this girl! She's pretty funny, and SO cute!

2 comments:

Lorry said...

Her foot fit in them sideways! So little and so cute! She will love those pictures when she's older. I think she's ready for the slopes :)

DaNae Barnard said...

This is precious! I love it!