Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Well, at least here's the pumpkin for now! (We only took pictures of Kiely with my phone, and I don't know where the cord is to put the pictures on the computer, so I'll have to wait till James gets home, because he probably knows where it's at.) We had fun carving our pumpkin, and even let Kiely in on gutting it! :) I think she had fun... was a little hesitant, I think, but enjoyed it. I carved the bat on the back, and James carved the face in the front. James had a blast taking pictures of it in the dark, glowing... I was just trying to keep Kiely out of the way! We had a good Halloween. We just went to our ward's trunk-or-treat (which was almost over by the time we got there, but it was just right) and then came home and watched Van Helsing.

Gutting it...

We're still not sure what it means when she crosses her fingers, but it's kinda cute!

Getting the gunk off!

James decided to put some seeds all over Kiely's back. I like him. He makes me laugh! :)

Posing for mom! Look at the seeds hanging off of her!

Pretty much finished! The flowers are from Sweetest Day. Yes, it's an actual day that is celebrated on the third Saturday in October! Google it. I didn't believe it when James came home with these and some Dove chocolates!

The bat is carved on the back, and James got just the right angle to make it look like it's flying out of the pumpkin!

That's all for now... I'll get pictures up of Kiely in her Princess Dress when I can!

No comments: